250 Tanca Street, Old San Juan, Puerto Rico
Building consists of approx. 10,300 sq ft on 3 floors with a total of 4 units
The property is located on Tanca Street which is referred to as the feeder street for Old San Juan – Most cruise ship passengers and locals pass through Tanca to enter the Old City hence the heavy foot traffic throughout the day each day of the year
The first-floor street level has two separate retail stores. One with large space high ceilings, new floors, air conditioning units and a great lay out. The other space is a small retail space with high ceiling, new floor and its own bathroom.
The second-floor has a beautiful office space with high ceilings, new floors, a skylight area and balconies overlooking Tanca street.
The third-floor same as the second floor, it has a large office space with high ceilings, new floors, a skylight area and balconies overlooking Tanca street.
- +/- 3,000 square feet of commercial retail space on first floor street level
- +/- 200 square feet of small commercial retail space on first floor street level
- +/- 3,000 square feet of office space on second floor
- +/- 3,300 square feet of office space on third floor
- +/- 1,100 square feet of common area
Cityname, Puerto Rico